Teen Online Driver Ed Course
We have partnered with one of the leading mobile-first, Texas-certified course providers. This course is ideal for any teen/parent's schedule that makes it difficult to attend traditional driver ed face to face. This online course offers 32 hours of Teen Classroom instruction to be completed at your convenience. The official DPS permit exam is given within this course. Once you have completed the course, simply request your DE-964 certificate of completion to be transferred to us to begin your required 14 hours of In-car instruction. Certificate emailed within hours!
- Great course for the BUSY Parent & Teen.
- 16 lessons- at your student’s convenience though Highly Recommended to 2- hrs./day.
- A Permit Test is given after completing the first 6 hours of the course.
- You SAVE gas and time by not having to drive to our location.
- Taking the course online is holding your student accountable, helping them develop independence, and preparing them for life after graduating high school.
Benefits of completing the course online:
TEEN IN-CAR INSTRUCTION REQUIRED (15–18 YEAR OLD)
REGISTER LEARN MORE CLOSE
Transfer from a Parent Taught online course or another Driving School.
This package meets the necessary requirement for Teen Driver Education. A total of 14 hours In-Car instruction, 7 hours of Driving and 7 hours of Observation. Students must have a DE-964 certificate showing completion of 32 hours of classroom instruction in order to transfer and begin driving instruction with us. Scheduling is accessible online once payment is received.
Instructions for Transferring:
1. Contact course provider and request a transfer. Information that will be needed is as
8530 FM 1960 Rd. E, Suite 118
Humble, TX 77346
*Transfer certificate (PT/DE-964) must have Classroom Completion date, signatures, and our school information (provided above).
2. Once you have received certificate, please scan and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to us for approval.
3. After being approved, you may register online. An email will be sent to you with login
information and Enrollment Form.
*Enrollment Form will need to be filled out/signed and brought to your first driving lesson.
4. Students can schedule up to 2 drive times a week by logging onto the website. 2 drive times
must be driven at night. Please read Parent/Student letter when you log in for more
*Drive times are posted every Friday by 3pm.
Courtesy pick up from Selected High Schools for In Car instruction only.
*You must have a valid Leaners permit
**All drive times must be completed within 3 months following the date of enrollment.
***After payment is made, Students may schedule 2 drive times per week ONLY.
LEARN MORE CLOSE
Teen Driver Education 14 hours of Behind the Wheel instruction deadline extension for 6 weeks.
THIRD PARTY TEEN ROAD TEST PREP LESSONS
REGISTER LEARN MORE CLOSE
Before you take your road test, drive with one of our certified trained T.D.L.R. instructors to review all aspects of the road test. Schedule this session in advance. We Do NOT test and prep in the same day. Some tested items include scanning, lane position, and parallel parking to name a few. This session will begin and end at the driving school in which you signed up for. When you pass, go to the DPS office to get your official license only.
This package includes:
- 1-hour road test prep
- DPS road test
- Convenient scheduling for road test
- Using driving school's car to test in
- $50 for Retest
Students must meet the following requirements and have these documents to test:
- Must be 16 years of age and held your permit for 6 months
- 30-hour parent log sheet
- DE-964 or PT964 certificate completion of Driver Education
- Impact Teen Drivers (ITTD) certificate 2-hour course within 90 days of road test
- VOE (Verification of Enrollment) from school
***After payment is made, 3-Way Instruction will contact you via email or by phone to schedule