Teen Driver Ed
TEEN TRADITIONAL PROGRAM (15–18 YEAR OLD)
Driving is one of the most important things your student will ever learn! Our goal is to help your student be a safe and responsible driver inside out. We take pride in providing quality education and exceptional driving instruction to our teens. Our students understand driving is a privilege and can be dangerous. We provide flexible classroom times throughout the year so students nor parents work/school activities schedule should interfere with teen getting a driver license.
This course offers:
Courtesy pick up from Selected High Schools for In Car instruction only
- 16 Classroom lessons- 2 hours per day
- Get your Permit by the 4th day of Class
- We allow make up for 5 missed classroom lessons
- 7 hours Behind the Wheel instruction
- 7 hours Observation
- Convenient scheduling for drive times
- $250 deposit reserves your spot today!
- Driver Education to teens 15 years old or 2 months away from 15th birthday. No exceptions
**The Teen Driver Ed driving hours must be completed within 3 months following our Classroom Instruction or from the date of enrollment.
Transfer from a Parent Taught online course or another Driving School.
This package meets the necessary requirement for Teen Driver Education. A total of 14 hours In-Car instruction, 7 hours of Driving and 7 hours of Observation. Students must have a DE-964 certificate showing completion of 32 hours of classroom instruction in order to transfer and begin driving instruction with us. Scheduling is accessible online once payment is received.
Instructions for Transferring:
1. Contact course provider and request a transfer. Information that will be needed is as follows:
8530 FM 1960 Rd. E, Suite 118
Humble, TX 77346
*Transfer certificate (PT/DE-964) must have Classroom Completion date, signatures, and our school information (provided above).
2. Once you have received certificate, please scan and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to us for approval.
3. After being approved, you may register online. An email will be sent to you with login information and Enrollment Form.
*Enrollment Form will need to be filled out/signed and brought to your first driving lesson.
4. Students can schedule up to 2 drive times a week by logging onto the website. 2 drive times must be driven at night. Please read Parent/Student letter when you log in for more details.
*Drive times are posted every Friday by 3pm.
Courtesy pick up from Selected High Schools for In Car instruction only.
*You must have a valid Leaners permit
**All drive times must be completed within 3 months following the date of enrollment.
***After payment is made, Students may schedule 2 drive times per week ONLY.
LEARN MORE CLOSE
Teen Driver Education 14 hours of Behind the Wheel instruction deadline extension for 6 weeks.
THIRD PARTY TEEN ROAD TEST PREP LESSONS
Before you take your road test, drive with one of our certified trained T.D.L.R. instructors to review all aspects of the road test. Schedule this session in advance. We Do NOT test and prep in the same day. Some tested items include scanning, lane position, and parallel parking to name a few. This session will begin and end at the driving school in which you signed up for. When you pass, go to the DPS office to get your official license only.
This package includes:
- 1-hour road test prep
- DPS road test
- Convenient scheduling for road test
- Using driving school's car to test in
- $50 for Retest
Students must meet the following requirements and have these documents to test:
- Must be 16 years of age and held your permit for 6 months
- 30-hour parent log sheet
- DE-964 or PT964 certificate completion of Driver Education
- Impact Teen Drivers (ITTD) certificate 2-hour course within 90 days of road test
- VOE (Verification of Enrollment) from school
***After payment is made, 3-Way Instruction will contact you via email or by phone to schedule